[Peace] Misconduct court date(Manisha)

Carol George lifestratinst19 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 08:55:34 CST 2004

BE Peace!  Manisha was finally able to speak to her Public pretender when the judge called her case!!!!  The judgee read her charge of aggravated battery against a peace officer, in that she kicked him while knowing he was a officer of the law performing his sworn duties.....(B.S.!!)  The next court date is Jan 26, 2005 for a pre-trial hearing.  Mnisha is not interested in plea bargaining at all and is actually demanding an apology from the officer, she wants JUSTICE!!  Since we know that is unlikely, we are in the process of arranging a meeting with the next state's attorney to explain the details and dynamics of this unprofessionalism that we will make into a high profile case.  I'll keep everyone informed, but please feel free to get involved.  Thanks to evryone who showed up with such short notice (Susa, Bob, and Danielle C.)  There were two young ladies who came with Manisha, Lichelle and  Dalisha.  Dalisha is an eyewitness who actually grabbed an officer but was not arrested.
 BE Just!