[Peace] Public i announcement

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 09:58:54 CST 2004

PROSPECT FOR PEACE - DATE CHANGED.

Local advocates of peace and justice will demonstrate
against war and occupation on Saturday, January 8,
from 2-4 pm, on the NW corner of N. Prospect and
Marketview, Champaign.

Please note: the regularly scheduled January 1
demonstration has been cancelled.

The event is sponsored by the Anti-War Anti-Racism
Effort (AWARE) and is free and open to the public.
Signs will be available, or folks are welcome to make
their own.  For more info call Ricky at 328-3037.