[Peace] Postcards for Peace: Call for Artists

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 1 10:40:11 CDT 2004

Howdy all,

Postcards for Peace will be held this year on Sunday, November 14 from
2-5 pm at the Cowboy Monkey. This benefit auction will raise money for
the Independent Media Center and AWARE.

We depend on submissions from local artists to make this event a
success. If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute, the
details are as follows:

We are looking for 4x6 in (postcard sized) original artworks, prints
and photographs. They do not need to be framed or mounted--we will take
care of that.

The submission deadline is October 28th, but the sooner the better. You
can send your submissions by mail to Rebecca Plummer Rohloff at 605
Fairlawn, Urbana, IL 61801. Or call us and we will pick it up.
Questions or comments?  328-3059 or rohloff at uiuc.edu or
rrohloff at uiuc.edu.

Also, I have made a publicity flyer announcing the call for artists. If
you can think of a good place to hang up a flyer, let me know and I
will send you the pdf file.

Peter