[Peace] Visit?

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 11 16:33:56 CDT 2004

Hello Mazin Qunsiyeh,

I am a member of a group called AWARE [Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort],
and we wish to put on an educational program in town here,
Urbana-Champaign, about the situation in (and history of) Israel
Palestine. Having read your messages from the BoycottIsraeliGoods list
serve, we would very much like to invite you here to give us your
perspectives on the situation in the Middle East. I know that you have
been on tour to the midwest, so perhaps you would consider visiting. We
could probably arrange for you to appear on a local radio interview
program as well as for a lecture at the University and/or elsewhere. We
think it important to have someone of your expertise and perspective
exposed to our community.

I also know that you must be extremely busy. However, we can hope that
you would be interested in informing us. I have spoken of you to our
group, and they have backed this inquiry.

Morton K. Brussel
(Professor emeritus of physics)
Urbana, IL