[Peace] Election Issues, local arrests live on WEFT, tonight at 7:30pm

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:50:48 CDT 2004

Tune-in to WEFT, 90.1 FM, tonight from 7:30pm-8:30pm for a special live
election issues call-in program featuring Republican Sherry Steigmann,
Democrat Mike Frerichs, independent Cleveland Jefferson and peace activist
Jan Kruse in NYC.

In addition to the conversation we'll have with the above, we'll hear audio
from one of the five arrested Urbana IMC reporters inside Pier 57 where
hundreds of people were rounded up by police in NYC and held without charge.
We'll have an update on their status.

Your calls are welcome. Please tune in for the discussion tonight.

The fourth of our four special call-in programs will be hosted by Paul
Riismandel tomorrow from 7:30-8:30pm and will feature Republican Jason
Barickman, Democrat Kathy Ennen and Green Ken Urban.

Kimberlie Kranich
Host and producer
WEFT's live election call-in programs