[Peace] Conference Saturday

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 11:14:06 CDT 2004

It would be great if somebody could "represent" AWARE
at this meeting. Unfortunately, I can't. Please let me
know if you can go, even to part of it.

David Green

Dear David,
I know this is very late and so close to the time but
I need to let you
know , in case you don't, that The Religious Leaders
for Community Care
is sponsoring an event this Saturday from 9:30 - 2:00
called: THE BLACK
HOLOCAUST: JOURNEY FROM PAIN TO PROMISE at the
Eastland Suites in
Urbana.

We will have 2 speakers:
Fr. Joseph Brown , S.J. PhD from SIU Carbondale and
Dr. James Anderson,
UIUC  Chair, Educational Policies Planning Dept.

We hope that the idea of developing a Centrer in this
area may come out
of this.

Call me  ASAP if you have any questions.

Please let others know if you can.

Peter.

Chaplain Peter Henry Dyck M.Div., B.C.C.
Provena Covenant Medical Center
1400 W. Park St.,
Urbana,IL 61801.
217-337-2181.