[Peace] Peter Miller is leaving town

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 08:39:46 CDT 2004

News from Peter Miller - an early AWAREista and long-time activist -

"Miller, Peter" <Peter.Miller at ieanea.org> wrote:Subject: Peter & Heather's Going Away Party
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:58:17 -0500
From: "Miller, P

Hi, everyone--

In case you haven't heard, I've gotten married, I'm going to be a father, and I'm moving to New Hampshire!  Heather and I will be moving out of Urbana on about Saturday, Sep. 25, ending a 13-year romp through graduate school and well beyond.

To commemorate the event, we'll be holding a little get-together this Saturday evening, from 5 - 9 pm, in Common Ground style:  "People before profit, potlucks before parties."  We'll provide all variety of beverages and a couple small grills for people who want to grill something.  I strongly encourage people show up early and have a potluck among our packed boxes.

   Going Away Potluck & Party for Peter & Heather
   Saturday, Sep. 18, 5 - 9 pm
   402 E. Oregon St.

I've had the pleasure of spending time with a lot of people in C-U.  I hope some of you will be able to stop by before we head out.

In Solidarity,
Peter

Note 1:  If you know you'll be attending, please drop me a note so we'll know roughly how much to prepare.
Note 2:  I'm sending this note to people whose email addresses are in my Palm, so I'm sure I've left some people out.  Please feel free to forward the invitation around--it's an open event!