[Peace] UPTV on UPTV!

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 20:33:11 CDT 2004

Though the UPTV Commission meetings are typically NOT broadcast and replayed
on UPTV (seems odd, doesn't it), there was a last-minute decision made by
the administration (not sure why) to televise last Monday's meeting (where
the public turned out to oppose the ongoing obstruction by the mayor and the
city) and it was taped for rebroadcast as well.

The first rebroadcast is coming up this Sunday. If you didn't make it to
Monday's UPTV commission meeting (or if you'd like to relive the rousing
success we had), you can see what happened for yourself by tuning into UPTV,
cable channel 6, at 8AM on Sunday.

Yeah, kind of early, I know, but maybe you have a VCR (or DVR) =8-)

PS: Don't forget to mark your calendars for next Monday's meeting, same
time, same place (noon at the City Council Chambers - largest room on the
ground floor - 400 S. Vine St., Urbana)