[Peace] Presidential Debates

Paul M. King pmking at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:33:55 CDT 2004

The corporate "debate" will be broadcast at Mike-n-Molly's
starting at 8:00 in the downstairs tomorrow.

Their TV will be plugged into the sound system, so you can sit
in the beergarden and hear the debates from there if you don't
want to sit inside and look at George's mean little face.

I know that the best way for me to take in this spectacle will
be with the help of a potent mind altering substance such as
beer and lots of comraderie.

Also, the Rock for the Vote show will begin after the debates
at around 9:30.

Loud music will definitely help release that toxic sense of
frustration that we will feel during the televised sound bit
scripts.

..:: paul king