[Peace] April 10th Channing Murray Event & Potluck re: SOA

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 3 11:52:43 CDT 2005

 Join local U-C community members as we gather to reflect on our trip to the SOA Watch.

A diverse group of community members traveled to Fort Benning, Georgia last November to participate along with 12,000 others from across the country  in the vigil & protest outside the SOA (US Army School of Americas) WHINSEC.  We will present a brief history of the School of Americas as well as our personal experiences. Our group will share slides, music, reflections and respond to questions regarding the November 2004 trip to Fort Benning, Georgia.
Following the discussion a Potluck will be held.

Please join us at Channing Murray Foundation
1209 W. Oregon Urbana, Illinois
April 10 @ 1:00 PM
ALL are Welcome!