[Peace] Drug Policy Alliance Director speaking TODAY!

danielle at illinoisnorml.org danielle at illinoisnorml.org
Wed Apr 6 11:54:48 CDT 2005

The best speaker I have ever seen, Ethan Nadelman, is speaking today at the UIUC
law school at 7pm.  I just found out, and am incredibly excited.  In California
last week, I saw him speak for about the fifth time and was still very
inspired.  When I have seen him in the past, he is preaching to the choir in
order to motivate their activism, but tonight he will be talking about the
failed War on Drugs.  He is the founder and director of the Drug Policy
Alliance, which is by far the most amazing and intelligent drug policy reform
group in the country, and possibly in the world.  If you cannot make the event,
at least check out their website as it is an invaluable resource for anyone
interested in human rights, public policy, the criminal justice system, and
much more:  www.drugpolicy.org