[Peace] Tax Day Action

Eric Anglada gladpax at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 09:22:55 CDT 2005

As you know this Friday, the 15th is tax day. I will
be going over to the Neil St. post office to leaflet
against war taxes and encourage folks to think more
seriously about war tax resistance. I'll have a sign
or two and anyone is welcome to join me. My plan is to
spend about 4-5 hours out there between 1:30pm and
whenever I get tired, which will likely be between
5:30 and 6pm. If anyone wants to know more info,
please email me at pax48 at excite.com

Peace,
Eric Anglada
Catholic Worker