[Peace] Food Not Bombs Picnic

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:54:45 CDT 2005

	**please forward widely**

Come to the Food Not Bombs Kick Off Picnic!
It's been a long winter of hibernation, but now we're ready to shake off the
snow, get out in the sun, and serve up some tasty food to the hungry masses!
To begin the season, we're having a huge community picnic with live music,
relaxing, and dancing.

WHEN: Sunday, April 17th @ 4pm
WHERE: Scott Park, Springfield and Third in Champaign.

Food Not Bombs is one of the fastest growing revolutionary movements active
today with chapters all the world. We share free vegetarian food with anyone
who wants it and protests war and poverty. Food Not Bombs is open to
everyone and wants everyone to get involved. if you're interested in getting
involved email foodnotbombs at ucimc.org