[Peace] Agenda item for AWARE's April 17 meeting.

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:11:39 CDT 2005

Hello,

I like to request an addition to AWARE's April 17 meeting agenda under "New
Ideas."  WRFU (Radio Free Urbana) is soliciting programming to fill empty
time slots before they go on the air in June.  AWARE might be interested in
putting together a weekly radio program on peace and justice issues, or
failing that, individual AWARE members might have ideas for programs they'd
like to work on themselves.  For example, Julio and I are working on a
program of Puerto Rican music and culture.  The next WRFU meeting is April
19 at 8 PM at the IMC, so if AWARE comes up with ideas, that would be a good
time to present them.

--Phil