[Peace] Ebert Fest Flyering

Rich xxx36148 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 22:44:53 CDT 2005

Below is the Ebert Fest movie schedule and start times (see
www.ebertfest.com).

After each movie is a list of those already volunteering to flyer.
The movies with no
names or fewer names need volunteers, but all are welcome to help
flyer any movie.
The starred ones do not have volunteers at this time.   It would be
great to have at
least two for each film.

Those interested in flyering should try to be there about 45 minutes
ahead of time, but
getting there a little after that is a lot better than not going at
all.  Beware that parking
will difficult, the Ebertfest website has advice on that subject.

Please email me if you want to flyer or have questions.

==============
Wednesday 4/20
==============

7:30  pm Playtime - RF, CGE

===========
Thursday 4/21
===========

1:00 pm Murderball - CGE, RC

* 4:30 pm Saddest Music in the World

9:00 pm After Dark, My Sweet - RF

=========
Friday 4/22
=========

1:00 pm Yesterday - CGE, RC

*4:30pm The Phantom of the Opera

8:30pm Baadasssss! - RF

===========
Saturday 4/23
===========

*12:00  The Secret of Roan Inish

*3:00 pm Primer

6:30 pm Map of the Human Heart - RF

9:30 pm Me and You and Everyone We Know - CGE, Al

Sunday 4/24

12:00 Taal - RC

Key: RF = Rich & Beavis, CGE = Carl Estabrook, Al = Al Kagan, RC =
Randall Cotton