[Peace] What we're working on this week at AWARE...

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 11:19:13 CDT 2005

I will be out of town tomorrow (Sunday) so I probably
won't be back for the meeting.

Updates on stuff:

Finances:

I deposited $199.50 (check from McKinley $144.50 +
money from last week's AWARE meeting).  I will send my
normal report tonight.

Farmer's Market:

Never received a call back or an email back on the
Farmer's Market, but I say we go ahead and pay for the
entire time.  I think it is important to have people
there.  Let me know and I will send in the check/form.
 When I do hear back from her, I will let everyone
know if we have an assigned place, etc.

If anyone needs to be reimbursed for anything let me
know (Janet - I will drop a check off at your place
today) via email or call me at 355-5462.

Thanks!

Linda