[Peace] Sept. 24th National Protest Against the War in Washington D.C.

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 8 12:15:45 CDT 2005

SPREAD THE WORD AND THEN GET ON "BOARD"!!!

: > A.W.A.R.E. is sponsoring a charter bus to Washington D.C. for local
: > community members who would like to join thousands of other
concerned
: > citizens from across this country in a day of national protest
against
: > the continued occupation of Iraq.  Massive marches and rallies are
being
: > organized by both "United for Peace and Justice" and A.N.S.W.E.R.
: > Now is the time to hold the White House and Congress accountable
for the Deaths, the Lies, the
: > Destruction, and the Toll on Our Communities!
: > Demand an end to the occupation of Iraq!  Demand our troops be
brought home now!  Demand a just : > settlement be reached for
Palestine!

: > Join in this historic demonstration on September 24th and let your
voices be heard in Washington.
: >
: > DEPARTURE: Urbana IMC, 202 S. Broadway, 7:30 p.m., Friday, Sept.
23rd
: >
: > RETURN: Urbana IMC, 202 S. Broadway, 8:00 a.m., Sunday, Sept. 25th
: >
: > COST: $70 for Round Trip Ticket, Some Student Scholarships Are
Available
: >
: > DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT TO RESERVE A SEAT:  WEDNESDAY, SEPT.  7TH
: >
: > Reservations:  There are limited seats, so pay and reserve your
seat ASAP!
: > To reserve your ticket contact: Durl Kruse, 328-2789 or
: > jandurl at insightbb.com
: >
: > Send checks (payable to  A.W.A.R.E. ) to:
: > Durl Kruse
: > 2007 S. George Huff Dr.
: > Urbana, IL 61801