[Peace] Attendance snowballing for tonight's vigil

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 13:34:43 CDT 2005

As of 1:30PM, there are about 100 people signed up at moveon.org for the
Cindy Sheehan vigil. This is a nationwide event with the local component
taking place near Greg Springer's house at 7:30PM tonight (see address
below). Please consider attending and tell or bring your friends - it's only
a half hour of your time. The press may be there. Bring signs and candles.
Check below for more detail or go to moveon.org.

Vigil -- Downtown in the woods
One block west of the Courier Cafe
Wednesday, 17 Aug 2005, 7:30 PM
The wooded area behind our house will serve as an outdoor space, urban and
yet rural, to remember the fallen in Iraq. A 30 minute vigil.

Message from host: As attending a Friends meeting, those called to speak or
testify may as they feel so led. Bring candles and messages and signs if you
can and wish. At 8 p.m. we will disburse.
Address:
    206 N. Woods
    Urbana, IL 61801
Directions: At the corner of Race and Griggs just north of downtown Urbana,
turn west on Griggs, then south on Woods. Ours is a large green house in the
middle of the block.