[Peace] Fw: [Aware] Please RSVP for Env. Action Night!

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 26 00:45:14 CDT 2005

I'm just forwarding this as an announcement of the SECS Environmental Action
Night coming up this Thursday. If anyone wants to attend from/for AWARE,
they ask for an RSVP...

To Joseph and the rest of SECS, please feel free to send announcements
directly to the peace at anti-war.net mailing list - it's an open list for
announcements that touch on any issue that AWARE concerns itself with.

Thanks