[Peace] Farmers Market Supplies Update

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 11:38:47 CDT 2005

The yard signs are all gone.

The buttons are severely depleted.

There are a few magnets, but they have been going
fast. Can we get any that are more eye-catching in
their support for withdrawal? I'm not sure if those
that say "support our troops ... etc." are getting
folks to read the punchline.

There is plenty of literature. I had 500 "wait a
minute" half pages made, which should find their way
from the Farmers Market to next Saturday's Main Event.

Perhaps we can get some more Kathy Kelly books when
she is here for our table, if we don't have any in stock.