[Peace] C-U on Main St. THIS Saturday!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:50:32 CST 2005

Four more years?  Let's hope not.

But this Saturday (tomorrow) is a particularly important day
show up and protest war, occupation and torture (and the
people who bring them to us): our demonstration will be
videotaped by a student journalist who's already compiled
information and done interviews for a project on AWARE.  She's
said she'll make the tape available to us so that we can show
people what AWARE is/does.

Come and participate, in spite of the weather.  Don't let the
FBI's tape be the only one...   --CGE