[Peace] AWARE Table at the Urbana Mall this Saturday 12/10

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 6 15:30:23 CST 2005

AWARE will have another opportunity to provide literature and our usual selection of items for purchase at the indoor Market in the Mall.  With new buttons, bumper stickers, peace bracelets and a new 2006 poster calendars all we need now are some willing workers to sit at the table and enjoy the Mall experience.
Please let us know if you are interested in taking a turn at the AWARE Table inside the historic Urbana Lincoln Square Village. We also need a willing worker to take down the table and transport the tubs, table and chairs to our carport following the Noon to 1:00 PM slot.
Date:Saturday December 10.  Please send an e-mail if you are interested in a time to volunteer!

7:45-9:00     AM    Jan and Durl will set up and volunteer

9:00-10:00   AM

10:00-11:00  AM

11:00-Noon

12:00-1:00   PM