[Peace] AWARE agenda

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:23:07 CST 2005

Announcements should include two talks by AWAREists:

	Feb. 7th "A Response to Chancellor Herman's allegations of
anti-Semitism at the Daily Illini, and a critique of the Zionist agenda at
the U of I and other college campuses," David Green, sponsored by Muslim
Students Association, 100 Gregory Hall, 7:00 pm
	Feb. 7th "Neoliberalism and Culture," Jan Nederveen Pieterse,
Respondent: Norman Denzin, Unit for Criticism Colloquium, Levis Faculty
Center, 8:00 pm