[Peace] Global Exchange is coming to Illinois

Susan Parenti sparenti at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 11 08:17:20 CST 2005

To Whoever wants to learn about Cuba!!!

The progressive organization, Global Exchange, which has been using the
strategy of enabling people to travel to(and thus learn about)
countries our government has banned, is sending out people to talk
about Cuba. (restrictions against traveling to cuba have been increased
by Bush in the last few months; now you can be arrested for traveling
there).

The following is a message from a guy who will be willing to come to
town here on Feb. 28th/March1 to talk about Cuba and the present
political situation.

Is AWARE, or any other group, or anyone, willing to get in touch with
the man, and 'host' him here? I won't be in town then; otherwise, I
would have done it.

????

Begin forwarded message: