[Peace] volunteers for Forgiveness Weekend

danielle at illinoisnorml.org danielle at illinoisnorml.org
Sun Feb 13 13:33:31 CST 2005

In case I do not make it to the meeting today, I just wanted to remind people
that Forgiveness Weekend is going to be a great event, and we will need
volunteers to help with food service and overall event cleanup.  Here are times
we could use your help:

Friday as early as 5pm and we will probably be cleaned up by 10pm.
Saturday as early as 8am and cleanup when sessions end for the day.
Sunday cleanup may take till 6pm.

Thanks in advance for all your help and see you soon!

Danielle