[Peace] CPRB meeting tonight/ times for forum on UPTV

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 28 12:58:42 CST 2005

The Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards will be meeting tonight, Feb
28 at 7 PM in the Bondurant room of the Illinois Disciples Foundation on the
corner of Springfield and Wright (There should be plenty of parking... for
bikes and cars).

We will be following up on our community-police relations forum that was
held Feb. 8.  From a survey taken of the Urbana city Council candidates
prior to the forum, we've learned that many council members support the
CPRB, but need a bit more education on the subject.  Anyone is welcome to
come the meeting tonight; I think that the coalition has shown that a lot of
people support a CPRB and some good people won the primary elections who
will help work for it.

The results of the surveys are available on our website at
www.prairienet.org/cprb.

Additionally, the forum will be shown on UPTV on these dates
3/3 - 7:30 PM
3/8 - 7:00 PM
3/15 - 4:00 PM
3/22 - 4:00 PM