[Peace] Reminder: Thurs, 6:30 PM, Coalition for Citizen Police Review Mee ting

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 12 23:37:09 CST 2005

Hey folks,

I just wanted to remind you all that the Coalition for Citizen Police Review
will be meeting on Thursday, Jan. 13 at 6:30 PM at the Douglass Branch
Library (504 E. Grove).  I'm pretty sure we'll be in the big room to the
right if you walk in the North entrance. (Otherwise ask at the desk.)

Anyone is welcome to attend this meeting.

Currently, we are planning for a forum on police review and other justice
issues scheduled for Feb. 8 at 7PM in the City Council Chambers.  A more
formal announcement will be made within the week with speakers and other
info.

If you'd like to help (we'll need people to flier, tell all of their
friends, call people to ask them to come, etc.), please let me know!

Also, we'd appreciate your donation!  If you'd like to donate, please write
your checks to "Coalition for Citizen Police Review" and mail them to
Coalition for Citizen Police Review, PO Box 184, Urbana, IL 61803.

If you'd like more info on police review, please check out our website at
www.prairienet.org/cprb <http://www.prairienet.org/cprb>

See you tomorrow!

-Jen Walling
CPRB Volunteer