[Peace] Shipping Notification, Tracking Number : XPP134333864342UEN

Dale H. Brown, II opdigqexhprvnl at nerdshack.com
Wed Jan 19 03:17:43 CST 2005

I made my original programs available to the teachers around me. They were getting the same kind of success. I finally decided I had to make my noun program available to teachers and parents around the nation. We have been working on it for over 2 years. Many of you have waited patiently. Thank you for your patience.
tomorrow i will wash my hair and go to the salon
5

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde
Betty Sue wasn't enjoying working.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)	 It's kind of fun to do the impossible.	Walt Disney
It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.	W. Edwards Deming	 If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.	-Anatole France [Jacques Anatole Thibault] (1844-1924)

Wasn't Dick missing talking on the street?
Those bus drivers aren't missing praying on the street just now.
EDWARDS: They are doing all they can to take the campaign for the highest office in the land down the lowest possible road.
We've tried to include features in the program for students with many disabilities. I needed Spanish in my classroom, so Spanish was added. I wanted something to engage students who are not interested in language, thus musical interludes and movement were incorporated. I wanted to be able to change the prompts (music,movements, etc.) on-the-fly. We wanted to provide for those requiring augmentative communication device and so the Mayer-Johnson symbols are included and can morph from the photographs. I wanted a cause-and-effect program for my students who didn't understand the automatic scan. The Switch-On-Picts activity was developed. We realized more types of scans would be advantageous. Three types of scanning routines have been added. I wanted 2 and 3 piece puzzles. Here they are. One of my parents wanted Dr. Seuss types of stories with real pictures. We wrote some 'ditties' and here's StoryTime.