[Peace] Rooms available at Harvest House Cooperative (off topic)

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 23 23:47:12 CDT 2005

I'm sorry that this is an off-topic post, but I thought that
some members of this list might be especially interested in
living at Harvest House.

Harvest House Cooperative still has openings for fall.
Harvest House is a cooperatively owned and democratically
managed 15 person household located at 702 West Washington
Street in Urbana.  Members enjoy inexpensive housing and daily
vegetarian group meals in an environmentally conscious
close-knit community atmosphere.  Members contribute monthly
rent (varying based on room size), and do household chores.
If you are interested, please visit the website of Community
of Urbana-Champaign Cooperative Housing (COUCH) and fill out
the on-line interest form available at:

http://www.couch.coop/interest.html

You can also contact our membership coordinator, George Gore,
at 239-2015

Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-239-2015 x112
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein