[Peace] Town Meeting with Johnson, Mon. Aug. 1, 6:00

Rich xxx36148 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 21:33:21 CDT 2005

On Monday, Aug. 1 at 6:00 pm at the Urbana Civic Center
  The Honorable Timothy V. Johnson is conducting a town meeting.

I think AWARE people should put a list of questions and comments
together, and that we should discuss this on Sunday at the
AWARE meeting.

Although there is much to criticize and question, we should also give
him credit for his decent votes, such as supporting PBS and
voting against making the Patriot Act permanent.