[Peace] Sat July 30...Potluck and AWESOME contra dance @ Phillips

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Jul 29 19:20:20 CDT 2005

Hey Lovers of Peace, Freedom, and Justice,

Desperate for a de-stressor?  Read on....

Saturday July 30th..... SPECIAL DANCE EVENT @ Phillips Rec Center

The potluck starts @ 6... Great chance to socialize and meet some really nice people....

The dance starts @ 8, and here's the GOOD NEWS --

Excellent music by favorite local band, The Cornstalkers, w/ great young fiddler, Matt Turino and other wonderful musicians from Noisy Gators, our  local cajun-zydeco group.  Calling by Mark Richardson, from Bloomington, IN.  Expect terrific dances and clear calling.

BTW, are you or your friends new to contra dancing?  No problem!  No partner or experience needed.  We'll help w/ the basics, and you'll have fun the very first time, guaranteed!

The BAD NEWS is that this will be the last Cornstalkers gig for quite a while, because Matt's heading south to go to school.  Our loss is most definitely NC's gain.  So..... do you really wanna miss the last chance to dance to the Cornstalkers until heaven-knows-when???  I don't think so....

Hope to see you all tomorrow (Saturday)

Jenifer C.