[Peace] do the work?

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:01:35 CDT 2005

The IMC needs help in making a smooth transition into being caretakers of
our new building. Here are some finite jobs that need attending to.
Believing in independent media means doing the work to make it happen. If
each person finds a job that matches their skills / interests – or just
buckles down and picks a job that needs to be done we will be that much
closer to having another radio station, a place for the Public I  to have a
workstation, a production facility to train folks in radio and video work,
an all ages performance venue, an art making/ gallery and more!

- return IMC library books to shelves (should take about 3-5 hours) (contact
Sandra)
- compose a letter to send to previous funders (contact Sandra)
- organize tour / Saturday morning event  for previous/future funders
(contact Sandra)
- call Carpetland and other places and get large carpet pieces donated.
(contact Sandra)
- help paint walls Sunday June 12 (contact Mike L)
- help paint walls June 18 & 19 (contact Mike L)
- move donated items from High Cross Studio to artist collective June 18
(contact Sandra)
- Video person to tape upcoming training regarding HVAC (contact Mike)
- Paint (line and number) 17 parking spots (contact Mike)
-We need a parking lease manager. We have 17 spaces to rent out and need
someone in charge of this for the year. Probably about 10-20 hours first
month and an hour or so a month after that.  (contact Sandra or Danielle).
- update ucimc.org webpage regarding building and regarding
fundraising.(contact Danielle or Mike)
- Plan IMC party in new building (after July 1). (contact anyone – or just
do it!)
-We need a staffing coordinator. Could take as little as one-two hours a
week. (contact Mike)

Sandra – spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mike Lehman – rebelmike at earthlink.net
Danielle Chynoweth - chyn at ojctech.com