[Peace] CU Smokefree

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:33:24 CDT 2005

I just bumped into the organizers for the CU Smokefree campaign.  The
Champaign City Council is going to vote on having a study session on
the issue at their meeting tomorrow night at 7 pm.  The organizers need
to get as many people there as possible to show support for  scheduling
this quickly. One idea that has been put forth is to wait until
November!  So all those who can, especially Champaign residents, who
want a smokefree environment are strongly encouraged to come to the
City Council tomorrow night.

I know this is off topic and I hope folks don't mind an occasional
message on this.

Al Kagan
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive