[Peace] AWARE Agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:50:55 CST 2005

Greetings - Hope to see everyone out on Prospect Saturday afternoon and then again on Sunday for our meeting at 5pm at the IMC (218 W Main in Urbana).   Note that I wasn't sure which working groups need reports - let me know and I'll add any that want time.   Any new ideas are welcome.  I'm facilitating this time and Susan Davis is signed up to bring some snacks to sustain us.

News of the Week (Carl) - 10
Introductions - 5
New Ideas ?
Working Group Reports - 35
- March 19th
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice
- Eyes Wide Open
- Prospect for Peace
- Finances
??Do we need reports from Obama/Durbin Watch, Media, Medical Cannabis, Military Recruitment at the Y, or Public Space at Lincoln Square Mall? Let me know and I will include??
Events of the Past Week - 5
Upcoming Events - 5