[Peace] Photos from the rally today

Peggy Patten m-patten at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 09:30:42 CST 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the note about your photos.

I was disappointed reading the Sunday's News Gazette just now to find an
article about
the well attended anti war protests in Chicago complete with photo and no
companion article
about the local protests which took place down the street from The News
Gazette & were also
very well attended.

Can you -- or anyone from AWARE  or IMC-- send a news release & photos to
the paper so they can
report on the local anti war event?

PEGGY