[Peace] Tomorrow's Rantoul event RESCHEDULED

Kit Condill kcondi at lincolntrail.info
Wed Mar 23 13:53:50 CST 2005

Hello again all,

The Fighting Illini strike again.  We have decided to reschedule
tomorrow night's program--"'I Am An American: Immigrants to the United
States Speak About Their Experiences"--due to the fact that the Illini
basketball game also begins at 6:30 tomorrow, and the effects we expect
this to have on attendance at the event.

We have rescheduled for Thursday, April 7th (also from 6:30 to 8:30,
and still at the Rantoul Public Library), and we hope you will be able
to join us for this excellent program at that time.

Thank you--

Kit

Kit Condill
Diversity Consultant