[Peace] Agenda: Please check it over

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 10:18:47 CST 2005

I wasn't sure what to include on this week's agenda.  Please email me with additions/corrections/deletions.  I'm also posting the order of the rotation for facilitators:

Bob Illyes
Durl Kruse
Rich Frazin
Lisa Chason
Carol Inskeep
Al Kagan

No one volunteered to bring snacks, so if you get inspired, please bring a plate of something to share.  It definitely seems to improve everyone's attention span!

News of the Week (10)
Introductions (5)
New Ideas:
- Last week we discussed flyering in several new venues; we could do updates on what people found out:  High Dive (Melissa), Durl (1 Main), Post Offices on tax day, Students on campus (Brian), and inside the Mall (Ricky)
- Other
Working Group Reports
- Finances
- Palestine Human Rights events (David)
- Durbin / Obama Watch (Mort or Lisa)
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice
- Eyes Wide Open
- Educationals at the Urbana Free Library
Events of the Past Week
Upcoming Events

http://mail.yahoo.com