[Peace] Fwd: [davelippman] DVD and gigs

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 28 21:51:16 CST 2005

Great news.  Dave Lippman is coming back to Urbana on April 20th at
Allen Hall.  If you haven't seen him perform, you have a treat in
store.  It is hard to describe his work, but I might call him an
activist satirist, or maybe just a cultural worker.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: dlippman at earthlink.net
> Date: March 28, 2005 8:10:49 PM CST
> To: davelippman at lists.riseup.net
> Subject: [davelippman] DVD and gigs
>
> Hi folks, greetings from Anathoth Community in northern Wisconsin,
> where I'm working on the DVD of Star of Goliath. I'll let you know
> when there's a danger of it coming out. Meanwhile, book your flights
> to these gigs.
> Be well
> Dave
> http://davelippman.com
>
> April
> 2 Andover, MA
> The Coffeehouse at Locke Street
> 8 pm $10
> reservations: 978.475.4454 or minister at uuandover.org
>

> 8  Houston
> The Artery
> 5401 Jackson at Prospect
>
> 9 The Woodlands - Millbanks Coffee House
>
> 10  Austin
> house concert, 7pm
> tickets: 512-447-4779
>
> 16 Teaneck, NJ
> Puffin 20 E. Oakdene Ave.
> 8:00 $5
>
> 20 Urbana, IL
> Allen Hall, U of I free
>
> 23 - Winona, MN, Earth Day
>
> 23  Winona Arts Center
> 228 E. 5th St.   7:30pm
>
> 25   Star of Goliath at Winona
> State University, Stark Auditorium, 7pm
>
> 28 LaCrosse, MN
> Cartwright Center, UWL, 7pm
>
> 29  Duluth, MN
>
> 30  Little Falls, MN
> Jason's Supper Club, 6:30,  $15 show and supper
> Benefit for Morrison and Crow Wing County DFLs

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive