[Peace] prisoner with like mind

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 04:55:05 CDT 2005

Is anyone willing to write an Illinois prisoner who is like minded. This is
what he has to say about what he is currently reading:

Well I’m currently reading Howard Zinn’s  “A People’s History of the United
States”. And, let me tell you in this book it is if Howard Zinn is saying:
“Look, forget their gold, their god and the glory here’s the untold story!”
Most importantly, what I like about this book, is that, it has a class
conscious quality to it. By the way, thanks for also providing me with Noam
Chomsky’s “Class Warfare” and “The Ralph Nadar Reader” – two notable
intellectuals who have major shortcoming in regards to the cardinal
questions that face humanity, and the solutions to these questions. However,
they do some good exposure on the crimes of this imperialist – capitalist
system – that much I will give them.

Chris, is his name and he is 26 years old and has been locked up for 10
years. He get's out in 2007. This is what he has to say about his release:

Some say I should get out “find a job, settle down with a nice woman and
have kids.” In other words, they would like for me to become a modern day
Archie Bunker  :  ) Well, I have not desire of settling down in an unsettled
and intolerable world. In fact, I have taken on the responsibility of
joining the fight for the emancipation of humanity, and there is nothing
more inspiring to me than knowing I will be joining millions across the
globe in this fight! It’s not enough to just want to do good, or to do good
accidentally, we need to do good purposefully and with a leading purpose –a
final aim!

Let me know... I'll provide you details.
Thanks,
Sandra