[Peace] Fwd: FILIBUSTER AT UIUC

Laura Haber lhaber at uiuc.edu
Mon May 16 19:51:15 CDT 2005

see below for an interesting protest idea.

-Laura

Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:49:11 -0500
From: hannah son <hhson at uiuc.edu>
Subject: Fwd: FILIBUSTER AT UIUC
To: esarery at uiuc.edu, hamidito at uiuc.edu, chrejsa at uiuc.edu, badr at uiuc.edu,
lazare at uiuc.edu, amyrios at uiuc.edu, jennyho at uiuc.edu, vcarreon at uiuc.edu,
slaughter at uiuc.edu, rbarua at uiuc.edu, msimon at uiuc.edu,
finucane at uiuc.edu, lhaber at uiuc.edu, lmccoy at uiuc.edu, laska at uiuc.edu,
devenpor at uiuc.edu, jduax at uiuc.edu, frias at uiuc.edu, rscott2 at uiuc.edu

hey guys, (read below)
..

.

who's in?
(i'm thinking in front of the union or maybe under a tree on
the quad. your thoughts? if you know of more ppl who'd be
interested please forward.. or quality listserves...)

we could start at noon wednesday then go til 5 or midnight
(but we'll have a signup sheet incase ppl passing by want to
sign up)

you could freestyle about filibustering, read camus, talk
about your lack of direction in life, or about the dream you
had last night. or something overtly political.

this sounds fun and smart.
swarm this part around, yeah? signup addon ifyes
WED MAY 18
12:00 hannah
12:30
1:00