[Peace] re Canopy -- JJ Luggage and Shoe Repair is A+

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Mon May 30 08:22:03 CDT 2005

David,

I recommend JJ Luggage and Shoe Repair across from Cafe Kopi.  These folks are great, reasonable, and prompt. (I sent around a rec to the peace lists/marching shoes when they bo't the place a couple of years ago.)  They should reinforce the other weak spots as well, so it doesn't happen again.  (I'd suggest patching the top side, so it doesn't show when it's up, except from that surveillance helicoptor...)

Lemme know what's happening.  I'll be glad to cover the repair$ for AWARE on my MC.

Jenifer C.
Euripides? Eumendides?

Our canopy cover has a rip on the corner that needs
some stitching, perhaps with the help of a machine,
perhaps not.

I don't mean to stereotype by gender, but given my
experience, it probably wouldn't hurt. I think that
men being tailors died out in my family about three
generations ago.

I won't speculate on Betsy's politics if she were
alive today, but anyone else is welcome to.

Can you help?

David