[Peace] One Main this Saturday 2-4pm

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 09:56:59 CST 2005

Be there or be pentagonal...

Anti-war protest
Sat. Nov. 5
2-4 pm
Corner of Main and Neil
Champaign

The dirty wars continue in Afghanistan, Iraq and
Haiti.
The Bush Administration continues its sabre-rattling
at Iran and Syria -- and deepens the devastating
attack on the majority of Americans.
So we continue to protest.

This is our regular monthly protest against war and
occupation.  We no longer demonstrate on the third
Saturday at 6pm - remember?  So this is it.  Miss this
one, and you'll have to wait a month ;-)

Invite your friends, invite your enemies, this is
their chance to be on the right side of history.