[Peace] two events @ Catholic Worker this week

Eric Anglada gladpax at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 08:29:45 CST 2005

On Tuesday, November 29th, we will watch a documentary
and have a discussion on Dorothy Day- pacifist, devout
Catholic, anarchist, U of I dropout, co-founder of the
Catholic Worker movement, agitator, among other
things- on the 25th Anniversary of her death. Movie
starts at 7pm at the Catholic Worker House, located on
317 S. Randolph in Champaign, one block north of
public library and directly across from Main St. bank
(free parking along the street).

On Thursday, December 1st, Jan and Durl Kruse (and I
hope others from ChurchPresence) will come over for a
roundtable discussion to flesh out the meaning of a
peace presence in front of churches during advent that
started this past Sunday. The discussion starts at 7pm
and is located at the Catholic Worker.

Peace,
Eric Anglada
398_3413