[Peace] Stop by our home on Sunday and meet David Gill

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 19:43:11 CST 2005

  It'd be great if you could stop by for a few minutes...  cpi

    Meet Dr. David Gill
  candidate for the 15th Congressional District,
  running to unseat Tim Johnson
      Open House this Sunday, December 4 from 12:30 – 2:00       at Carol and Matt' house / 606 E. High, Urbana (344-9155)

  We've never had a House Party for a politician before, but Matt and I are a little startled to find a candidate who we can enthusiastically stand behind.  Take a look at his stands:  Dr. Gill oppposes the war in Iraq, supports universal health care for all Americans, passionately defends civil liberties, and is committed to honesty in government.  And he's not politics-as-usual; he is a practicing emergency room doctor, a resident of Clinton, Illinois, and a genuinely nice guy.

  This Sunday take a few minutes to stop by our home and shake hands with David Gill, ask questions, talk politics, or even toss a few bucks in the till for his campaign! And eat a cookie too...

  See Dr. Gill’s web site at www.gillforcongress.com