[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] AWARE Agenda, October 2nd

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 13:34:06 CDT 2005

Sorry, but I've managed to misplace my notebook
containing the minutes of the last meeting.  But I am
sure we have a couple of things to follow up on, such
as a funding decision.  So if folks could try to
remember anything we need to revisit...

And I'm really sorry.  Hopefully my notebook will turn
up before tomorrow.

Ricky