[Peace] "Arms for the Poor" - Sept. 14th

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 6 12:01:07 CDT 2005

The Channing-Murray Foundation invites you to our first fall social
justice program.  We hope you can come and/or spread the word to others
who may be interested.

A Social Justice Program	Fall 2005

Wednesday, September 14th 7:00 p.m.
Video:  Arms for the Poor
Discussion Facilitator:  Belden Fields
“Arms for the Poor” discusses the U.S. arms trade to Third World
Countries, and how U.S. corporations profit from these sales.  Several
prominent speakers in the video discuss the moral and practical
implications of the arms trade.  Discussion of the video, facilitated by
Belden Fields, Professor Emeritus in Political Science, will follow.