[Peace] food for Mississippi

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:39:13 CDT 2005

Friends,
Sorry for the off topic post. There is a 53" truck 1/2 loaded with food
items and necessities that is bound for Mississippi this week. It is in the
parking lot of the old Kay's Merchandise store, now the Employment Center on
Mattis just south of Bradley. The area it is headed to still has not had
FEMA support. ALL food to this area is arriving by truck. It is not a matter
of people not being able to afford buying food.THere is no food to buy! The
woman who is helping organize, who is from MS said her husband, who is a
mail carrier there, has fellow workers who went three days without eating
last week.

We need to fill this truck. The driver is ready. The gas is paid for. Would
you please make a monetary donation so that I can go out and buy groceries
to help fill this truck? I would like to do this Tuesday afternoon.

If you can make a donation of $50 or more please email me. I'll go ahead and
make the buy and you can put the check in the mail to me.

Sincerely,

Sandra Ahten