[Peace] UNITY MARCH 2....

Carol George lifestratinst19 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 17:48:40 CDT 2005

BE LOVE.  This years UNITY MARCH will take place on October 8, 2005 and begin at 10:00 a.m. sharp! Again there will be two starting points.  1)  South Patio of the Illini Union (Green Street)  and 2) The Crystal Lake swimming pool in Urbana. Our primary destination is the plaza of the Courthouse for a "live social drama" and the reception afterwards will be held at the IMC building (the old post office).  There we will gather to use the energy from the march to plan future unified efforts.  I have purposely sent this communication to you as individuals and as organizations because of the work you do.  As a wise man once told me, "in order for us to unify, we must DO things, together."  Our interests are similar, yet we are not unified?  Let's purge ourselves of any selfish motivations and prevent disorder in our community.  Come rally around our mutual concerns and create a context for us to build our relationships.  We need your support!  We will provide posters and flyers for all
 who are interested.  Further, it would be our pleasure to list your organizations as sponsors of this event.  For monetary donations please make checks payable to CUCPJ-Aaron Ammons,  1108 N. Busey Urbana, IL 61801  Please respond as quickly as possible as time is of the essence.  BE Truth.