[Peace] Benefit for Progressive Magazine / Talk on the "Grounds for Impeachment"

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 12:28:00 CDT 2006

Folks may be interested to know that Matthew Rothschild of the Progressive Magazine will be in town this week speaking on "The Grounds for Impeachment."  In addition, Bob McChesney is having a benefit for the Progressive at his home Friday evening.  See details in his message below...

  "I'm giving a talk on April 7 at the Univ. of  Ill, at 4PM  in  319 Gregory Hall. The title: "Grounds for  Impeachment."

 Also, Bob McChesney is having a fundraiser for The  Progressive at his
 house that night at 7:00 at  1103 S. Douglas, Urbana. It is on the west side of
Carle Park between  Iowa and Indiana.

 I'd love to see you at either event, and please  spread the word!"