[Peace] children and political conflict: International Music benefit show

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 08:43:21 CDT 2006

[forwarding an event -kem]

---- Original message ----
>Dear Karen,
>
>My name is Anna Smunt with AIESEC Illinois, a student
organization on campus that promotes cultural awareness
through on-campus events.  This Saturday April 8th, AIESEC
is putting on an International Music Festival to benefit War
>Child Music, a company whose proceeds go toward keeping the
negative effects of political conflict away from children in
underdeveloped countries.

>We would really appreciate it if you could please pass the
event information on through your listserve.